February 20st to 25th -At Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto
Come celebrate a scintillating gastronomic affair during Chef Week 2018 at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto where you can mix and mingle with celebrity chefs Keith Breedlove and the group of skilled professionals from Made for Chefs, all while learning a few tricks of their trade. The six-day event will include cocktail parties, engaging dinner demonstrations, lively theme nights, and of course, world-class cuisine. Don’t miss out on your chance to indulge in a gourmet sensation that will enrapture more than just your taste buds.
If you’re seeking a place that defines luxury and true relaxation, look no further than Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto. With its quiet beaches, scenic vistas, rich history and astounding natural habitat – and offering every modern amenity and truly exceptional service – Villa del Palmar is the perfect getaway for families, friends, couples, honeymooners, golf explorers and more.
Set within Danzante Bay and the indigo waters of the Sea of Cortez once dubbed “The Aquarium of the World” by Jacques Cousteau, the resort offers 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty.
David Fuerte is the CEO and Founder of Made For Chefs, a company that creates quality chef products, supports aplatform that promotes working chefs, and features chefs in their premiere live event, The Chef Throwdown. Made for Chefs has expanded into a restaurant group, seeking to form multiple concepts throughout the country. Chef David Fuerte draws upon his professional culinary experience,immersive travel abroad, and a childhood of helping cultivate land in the ranches of Mexico where he inherently began to appreciate and acquire the love for food.
Rosie O’Connor is the award-winning Chef-Owner of Provecho Grill and a two-time winner of the SoCal Chef Open. In 2015, she became the first chef to be honored with both the Pinnacle Award and People’s Choice Award. A graduate of the Art Institute of San Diego, Chef Rosie has a strong connection to her SoCal roots and is committed to volunteer efforts in her local community. She has served as a mentor to young culinary students and uses her restaurant as a platform to help others. In 2015, she was presented with the Volunteer Service Award by President Barack Obama, one of her proudest achievements yet.
Celebrity Culinerdy Extraordinaire, Keith Breedlove, was born with a passion for learning and creating special dishes those close to him can enjoy. Along with the typical comic book interests of the average 10 year old boy, a young and awkward Keith was fascinated by his mother's college textbooks and the cooking shows aired on his favorite San Francisco TV station, PBS Channel 9.
- 01:05 pm – Arrive to the magical Islands of Loreto.
- 02:00 pm – Welcome Home! Check in and welcome drinks.
- 02:30 pm – Lunch at Casa Mia showcasing our chef ´ s recommendations.
- 07:00 pm – Introduction of the celebrity Chefs at theme night .
- 12:00 pm – Celebrity Chef “A” invites our guests to a cooking class by the pool.
- 06:00 pm – Meet and greet with the celebrities chefs.
- 06:30 pm – Savor the exquisite fusion of steak and seafood with a Mexican twist at Danzante Restaurant in a 5 course dinner prepared by Chef “A”.
- 12:00 pm – Celebrity Chef “B” invites our guests to a cooking class by the pool.
- 06:30 pm – Delight your palate at the Market Restaurant, dinner buffet prepared by chef “B”.
- 12:00 pm – Celebrity Chef “C” invites our guests to a cooking class by the pool.
- 12:00 pm – 4 course dinner at the Italian corner at Casa Mia prepared by chef “C
- 04:00 pm – Resident chef invites our guests to a cooking class by the pool.
- 06:30 pm – Tequila testing by our Sommelier Oscar Torres.
- 12:00 pm – What is being in Mexico without a “Fiesta Mexicana” engage in our Mexican culture with the food and traditional known World wide at the Market Restaurant.
- 09:00 am – Chefs gives you some delectable brunch dishes from Benedicts to chocolate chip pancakes and avocado toast with poached eggs.